Content marketing is about information - is much more than creating, distributing and sharing content in order to engage audiences, generate leads, improve branding, and other marketing goals you can serve with content marketing. It humanizes your brand, adds authority to your market perception and provides business intelligence you can act on.
Content marketing is also defined as a strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly-defined audience — and, ultimately, to drive profitable customer action. Traditional advertising and marketing is great when it comes to the second two steps. Content marketing taps into the first two stages of the buying process by raising awareness of solutions and educating consumers about a product they may have never considered before.
Every image or perception attached to your brand, whether true or false, holds value. In a digitized world, it’s every company’s job to maximize positive user experiences and reduce customer pain points online. Content is the mechanism for doing just that.
Through the publication and distribution of authentic, informative marketing assets like blogs, videos, white papers or infographics, you multiply digital touchpoints across every stage of the buyer journey: If someone has a question, they come to you. That’s why content marketing exists – to serve prospects and customers the most relevant and memorable experience they can find on the web
Content is king. By crafting compelling, valuable content that gets to heart of your readers, you earn trust with your audience. Research shows that the more content your audience consumes, the more likely they are to buy from you. Here are a few more reasons why you should invest into content marketing:
- Websites that produce regular content receive 8x more traffic
- Content marketing costs 62% less than outbound marketing
- Content marketing generates 3x as many leads as outbound marketing
- Content marketing adopters have nearly 6x as many conversions non-adopters
- Content marketing enhances your email marketing and social media marketing efforts
Content Marketing Benefits
The foundation of a successful inbound marketing strategy is the consistent delivery of quality content. Without content there is nothing to optimize and nothing to share on social sites. Content marketing:
- Increases visibility of your brand
- Develops lasting relationships with your audience
- Improves brand awareness and recognition
- Creates loyalty and trust, with both your current customers and prospects
- Helps you to build authority and credibility
- Positions your business as an expert in your industry
- Generates traffic to your site to improve lead generation
- Opens a channel of communication through social shares and comments
- Helps your customer move through the purchase decision more quickly
- Provides value with no strings attached
Every business can successfully market their products or services offering content that educates and provides a solution to your customer’s biggest challenges.
We are specialists in the area of online and offline software development. All our services are intended to solve new and old problems to deliver the best technology at your doorstep.
Technology changes fast. We have the ability to develop software that can be tuned to your desire at any time. We make technology learn your ways
Download PDF Company Profile
Download our latest company profile to read offline.Download PDF